- Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth
- Supports the nervous system during times of stress
- Relaxes skeletal muscles, smoothes muscles, and the GI tract
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates
Magnesium is required for the formation of bones and teeth, and for nerve and muscle function. It is involved in numerous enzyme reactions that keep the body working properly. It regulates growth and development, and supports immune function and temperature regulation. Shaky hands, tension headaches, nervousness, and muscle spasms all respond favourably to magnesium.